B-STOCK - Vola Origin 24SZ RF Vintage White Gloss (w/ Vola Deluxe Gig Bag)
This is a B-stock guitar. There are finish imperfections on the top of the body. Please see pictures for details. It is under the gloss finish and cannot be felt. It in no way impacts the performance of the guitar. Appears to be mill marks and it's very difficult to get good pictures of the issue.
Elegant design, versatile pickup configuration, maple neck and beautiful colors. A classic with a modern twist.
Vola Origin 24SZ RF in Vintage White Gloss. Handmade in Japan, this guitar features high quality workmanship, hardware and an iconic double-cutaway design wit a touch of modern styling. With it's Vola "D" shape neck, the contour is an excellent fit for those who enjoy a more modern thin neck that provides a nice grip for speedier chops. Installed with dual Vola VHC proprietary humbuckers, this guitar gushes elegance, style and tone.
- Construction: Bolt-on neck
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Hard Maple, Vola D shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12" Radius, 24 Frets – 24.75" Scale, White Dot Inlays
- Pickups: Vola VHC II bridge, Vola VHC neck
- Electronics: 1 x Volume – 1 x Tone – 5 way Lever Switch
- Hardware: Gotoh 510T-FE1 Bridge, Gotoh SG381-07 HAP Tuners, Nickel
- Nut: 42mm * 3.4T Bone nut
- Weight: 7.7 lbs.
- Country of Origin: Handmade in Japan
- Case: Vola Deluxe Gig Bag included
Shipping: Free Shipping! US Only
Shop Vola Guitar offers Free Shipping and covers all VAT fees!
In the Nashville Metro area? Local pickup available! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment for pickup. If close enough, we will deliver!
Please feel free to email email@example.com with any questions.
Tensolo Music Co. is a Vola Guitar Authorized Dealer