*Guitar pictured is actual guitar you will receive. Shipped from Franklin, TN.
Furch Indigo CY guitar takes full advantage of the tonal potential of a solid western red cedar soundboard and layered mahogany back and sides. The back is pressed into an arch thanks to which no reinforcing braces are necessary. This design has a positive effect on the guitar’s resonance and translates into a strong and dynamic sound. The voice of Furch Indigo CY guitar is further enhanced by Open-Pore Finish that leaves wood pores exposed and preserves the natural tonality of tonewoods.
- High-quality acoustic guitar with soundboard from select solid cedar.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including soundboard voicing and the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint.
- Refined warm appearance featuring black body binding, a double ring rosette with a black walnut inlay, and a artificial tortoise pickguard.
Unique voicing process
The premium nature of Furch Indigo CY guitar is underscored by the fact that the soundboard is individually tuned using the voicing process, which enhances the instrument’s tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that, Furch Indigo CY guitar has a crystalline clear, harmonically rich, balanced, and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
The instrument features Open-Pore Finish, a special thin finish that promotes the natural sonic qualities of tonewoods and provides an excellent level of surface protection. The finish accentuates low frequencies and produces a natural woody sound.
The Open-Pore Finish is a thin layer of lacquer that leaves the deep natural pores of exotic tonewoods exposed. The finish preserves the natural acoustic properties of tonewoods in a way similar to oil conditioners, but provides significantly better protection.
Furch CNR System® Neck Design
A high precision, dual-action truss rod maintains neck stability and allows for fine adjustment of the neck relief, bilaterally. The truss rod is housed in a highly rigid carbon casing which enables a very smooth and controlled neck relief, ensuring the best playability and enduring optimal setup.
- Neck-to-body joint: At the 14th fret
- Solid top - grade: Western red cedar - AA
- Back and sides: Layered mahogany
- Binding: Black
- Rosette Double ring with black walnut inlay
- Bridge: Ebony
- Bridge pins: Plastic
- Saddle Black TUSQ fully compensated
- Bridge string spacing: 2 3/16
- Top finish: Open-Pore Finish
- Back and sides finish: Open-Pore Finish
- Pickguard: Artificial tortoise with transparent extension
- Nut width: 1 3/4
- Neck reinforcement: CNR System with dual-action adjustment
- Neck profile: Furch Soft V
- Scale length: 25 9/16
- Fingerboard material: Ebony
- Fingerboard radius: 15 3/4
- Fingerboard side inlay: White position dots
- Fret finish: Brushed
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Neck material: African mahogany
- Machine heads: Furch Machine Chrome - gear ratio 1:18
- Zero fret: Black TUSQ
- Nut string spacing: 1 1/2
- Neck finish Open-Pore Finish
- Headstock finish Open-Pore Finish
Shipping: Free Shipping!
In the Nashville Metro area? Local pickup available! Email email@example.com to set up an appointment for pickup. If close enough, we will deliver!
Tax Advisory: Tennessee residents will be charged a sales tax of 9.75% on the purchase. Since we are a TN-based business and only have a nexus presence in TN, we have to charge tax for TN residents only. Other states, unless executed differently by their state government to charge taxes on online purchases, are exempt from paying taxes on Tensolo Music Co. purchases.
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Tensolo Music Co. is a Furch Authorized Dealer!