Vola Origin 22 MF Vintage Ivory Gloss with Vola Deluxe Gig Bag
Elegant design, versatile pickup configuration, maple neck and beautiful colors. A classic with a modern twist.
Vola Origin 22 MF in Vintage Ivory Gloss. Handmade in Japan, this guitar features high quality workmanship, hardware and an iconic double-cutaway design wit a touch of modern styling. With it's Vola "D" shape neck, the contour is an excellent fit for those who enjoy a more modern thin neck that provides a nice grip for speedier chops. Installed with a Vola VHC proprietary humbucker bridge pickup, and dual Vola VS-I single coils, this guitar gushes elegance, style and tone.
- Construction: Bolt-on neck
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Hard Maple, Vola D shape
- Fingerboard: Hard Maple, 12" Radius, Black Dot inlays, 22 Frets – 25.5" Scale
- Pickups: Vola VS-I neck, Vola VS I middle, Vola VHC bridge
- Electronics: 1 x Volume – 1 x Tone – 5 way Lever Switch
- Hardware: Gotoh 510T-FE1 Bridge, Gotoh SG381-07 HAP Tuners, Nickel
- Weight: 7.7 lbs.
- Country of Origin: Handmade in Japan
- Case: Vola Deluxe Gig Bag included
Shipping: Free Shipping! (US, Canada, Mexico)
Shop Vola Guitar offers Free Shipping and covers all VAT fees!
In the Nashville Metro area? Local pickup available! Email email@example.com to set up an appointment for pickup. If close enough, we will deliver!
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Tensolo Music Co. is a Vola Guitar Authorized Dealer