Furch Violet SY - Dreadnought with Furch Deluxe Gig Bag
*Guitar pictured is actual guitar you will receive. Shipped from Franklin, TN.
Furch Violet SY guitar takes full advantage of the tonal potential of a solid Sitka spruce soundboard and layered mahogany back and sides. The back is pressed into an arch thanks to which no reinforcing braces are necessary. This design has a positive effect on the guitar’s resonance and translates into a strong and dynamic sound.
- High-quality acoustic guitar with soundboard from solid Sitka spruce.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including special soundboard voicing and the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint.
- Refined appearance featuring black body binding, pickguard and rosette.
Unique voicing process
The premium nature of Furch Violet SY guitar is underscored by the fact that the soundboard is individually tuned using the voicing process, which enhances the instrument’s tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that, Furch Violet SY guitar has a crystalline clear, harmonically rich, balanced, and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
The instrument features Open-Pore Finish, a special thin finish that promotes the natural sonic qualities of tonewoods and provides an excellent level of surface protection. The finish accentuates low frequencies and produces a natural woody sound.
The fingerboard of the guitar is made from high-quality ebony and features buffed frets with hidden fret leg ends, which allows for high playing comfort.
Furch CNR System® Neck Design
A high precision, dual-action truss rod maintains neck stability and allows for fine adjustment of the neck relief, bilaterally. The truss rod is housed in a highly rigid carbon casing which enables a very smooth and controlled neck relief, ensuring the best playability and enduring optimal setup.
- Neck-to-body joint: At the 14th fret
- Solid top - grade: Sitka spruce - A
- Back and sides: Layered mahogany
- Binding Black
- Rosette Black with white line
- Bridge: Ebony
- Bridge pins: Plastic
- Saddle Black TUSQ fully compensated
- Bridge string spacing: 2 3/16
- Top finish: Open-Pore Finish
- Back and sides finish: Open-Pore Finish
- Pickguard: Black
- Nut width: 1 3/4
- Neck reinforcement: CNR System with dual-action adjustment
- Neck profile: Furch Soft V
- Scale length: 25 9/16
- Fingerboard material: Ebony
- Fingerboard radius: 15 3/4
- Fingerboard side inlay: White position dots
- Fret finish: Brushed
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Neck material: African mahogany
- Machine heads: Furch Machine Chrome - gear ratio 1:15
- Zero fret: Black TUSQ
- Nut string spacing: 1 1/2
- Neck finish: Open-Pore Finish
- Headstock finish: Open-Pore Finish
Shipping: Free Shipping!
In the Nashville Metro area? Local pickup available! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment for pickup. If close enough, we will deliver!
Tax Advisory: Tennessee residents will be charged a sales tax of 9.75% on the purchase. Since we are a TN-based business and only have a nexus presence in TN, we have to charge tax for TN residents only. Other states, unless executed differently by their state government to charge taxes on online purchases, are exempt from paying taxes on Tensolo Music Co. purchases.
Please feel free to email email@example.com with any questions.
Tensolo Music Co. is a Furch Authorized Dealer!