Returns & Refund Policy
Returns / Refunds / Exchanges
Here at Tensolo Music Co., we strive to give the most pleasant shopping experience possible. Sometimes things happen and a return may be required. Please read through our policy and if you have any questions, call or email us!
Our policy lasts 30 days for "New" products with a purchase value of under $250.00. Items with a purchase value of $250 and greater must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
Our policy lasts 14 days for "Used" products with a purchase value of under $250.00. Items with a purchase value of $250 and greater must be returned within 7 days of purchase. Products marked "as-is" are non-returnable.
If the return window has elapsed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. However, if you have missed the return window by a reasonable amount of time, please still contact us with the request. Your satisfaction is our number one priority!
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging, with all associated manuals and other documentation, accessories and show no signs of use or your return may be rejected, or handling charges applied.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned:
- Sale/Clearance items
- Item was noted prior to purchase that it was non-returnable (e.g. Speakers)
- Discontinued items
- Special order items
- Opened packs of strings
- Clearly used and/or abused products (stomping continuously on a foot pedal with vigorous anger, and now its jacked)
- Used picks or strings (just buy new ones)
- Demo products
- Gift Cards
- Downloadable software products
- Apparel that has been washed
- Toasters, paper plates, and other stuff you didn't buy from us
Items eligible for return:
- Item you purchased is not what you expected (i.e We sent you the incorrect item)
- Item doesn't suit your fancy
- Item received was defective or DOA
- Item was damaged during shipping. If you receive a package that was obviously "not handled properly" by the shipping company, take pictures of it before you open the box and then contact us ASAP! This will help us determine if damage was caused by the shipper.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and a Return Authorization (RA) number.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Book with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days (product value less than $1,500.00) or 10 days (product value greater than $1,500.00) after delivery
Process for returning an item:
- Returns must be made within 30 days from the original purchase date for items with a product value of less than $250.00. Products with a purchase value greater than $250 must be made within 14 days from the original purchase date.
- The product must be returned in the same condition it was received, along with the original packaging, carefully packaged the same way as it was received and all product documentation and all accessories that came with the product. So please hang on to the packaging material for at least 30 days. It may come in handy. NOTE: If the item is not packaged carefully to protect sensitive areas, such as the neck and headstock of a stringed instrument, and is damaged during return shipping, a restocking fee of 50% will be charged. Please overpack! For qualified returns under the Tensolo Music Co. (TMC) policy, TMC will cover the costs of returns but not additional insurance! Any item that is noted "Non-returnable, Non-refundable or As-is" in the listing means that that the item does not qualify for return or refund.
- Get a Return Authorization (RA) number. Contact us through the site, or call us at (855) 836-7656 to get the RA number. Returns sent back to us without an RA number will not be accepted. Why is an RA number required? Glad you asked! It acts like a receipt of sorts to show that we spoke with you regarding the return and are expecting the item to be returned. If we just receive the item back, with no RA number, then we aren't sure why it is being returned, and will not issue a refund.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you a confirmation email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If the return is subject to a restocking fee, we will notify you in the confirmation email and will hold processing any refunds. We want to make sure you understand why the restocking fee was applied and answer any questions before proceeding. If we have not heard back from you within 48 hours with authorization or a dispute, we will process the refund, minus the restocking fee.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, as soon as possible. All products marked "as-is" do not qualify for a refund.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- Contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item:
- First - send us an email at email@example.com to get an RA number
- Second - Once you have the RA number, send your item to: Tensolo Music Co., 731 Sir Winston Pl, Franklin, TN 37064, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Return Shipping Costs
Depending on the return reason, shipping costs may be the responsibility of the buyer.
Buyer is only responsible for the return shipping cost if the return reason is that the item purchased did not meet your expectations (Exclusions - Vola guitars & Wang Amplifiers). For all other approved returns, Tensolo Music Co. covers the return shipping costs.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a track-able shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us @ (855) 836-7656