Truetone Jekyll & Hyde Overdrive & Distortion V3
For those who like a little overdrive/distortion, here it is, The legendary Jekyll & Hyde by Truetone (formerly Visual Sound).
The V3 (third version) Jekyll & Hyde comes in an indestructible metal chassis and loses its former Visual Sound badge-like shape for a more compact rectangular pedal board-friendly size. Its two-pedals-in-one design features an all-new overdrive circuit and rebuilt distortion channel each with their own set of controls.
Overdrive (Jekyll) has drive, tone, and volume, as well as bass and clean mix knobs. On the Distortion (Hyde) side, there is hi-gain, treble, volume, bass and mid knobs, along with bright and voice A-B switches. The overdrive and distortion have separate on/off footswitches and their own set of inputs and outputs, which allow you to change their order in the signal chain, loop other effects in between them or use the overdrive and distortion separately.
In addition, there is an internal Pure Tone buffer on/off switch and a built-in noise gate for the distortion.
V3 Series common attributes:
Each channel can be set to either True Bypass mode or buffered, via internal switches. The buffered mode utilizes our legendary Pure Tone circuit.
- Features the custom designed Forever Footswitch rated for 10 million hits. This interacts with relays having gold-plated contacts.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty… even for second or third owners.
- Separate inputs and outputs so each side of the pedal can be used in a loop device, or midi switcher. Also possible to reverse the order of effects with a patch cable. Just like having 2 pedals, but in 1 housing.
- Small, pedal board friendly size, with front mounted jacks. Smaller footprint than 2 MXR or similar sized pedals.
- Comes in a black velvet bag inside the package box.
Shipping: Free Shipping!
In the Nashville Metro area? Local pickup available! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment for pickup. If close enough, we will deliver!
Tax Advisory: Tennessee residents will be charged a sales tax of 9.75% on the purchase. Since we are a TN-based business and only have a nexus presence in TN, we have to charge tax for TN residents only. Other states, unless executed differently by their state government to charge taxes on online purchases, are exempt from paying taxes on Tensolo Music Co. purchases.
Please feel free to email email@example.com with any questions.