Vola Vasti Butterscotch Gloss with Vola Deluxe Gig Bag Gen1
Have a coupon code? Enter it at checkout!
Volas' version of the iconic single cutaway, with a boost for modern music styles. You can’t go wrong with a Vasti.
Handmade in Japan, this guitar features high quality workmanship, Gotoh hardware and an iconic single-cutaway design. With it's Vola thick "C" shape neck, the contour is an excellent fit for those players who prefer the 50's era thick, chunky necks that provide a nice solid grip for those serious bends. Installed with the Vola VDR I bridge pickup and VTS I neck pickup (push pull power-boost from bridge pickup!), this guitar gushes elegance, style and tone.
Gen1 - Gloss Neck and neck is 1mm thicker than Gen2
*Please note: Guitar pictured is a representation of a guitar that will ship. The wood grains are similar, but not identical.
- Country of Origin: Handmade in Japan
- Construction: Bolt-on neck
- Body: Ash
- Neck: Hard Maple 1 piece, Vola C shape, Thickness: 1st fret 23mm/12th fret 24.5mm, Gloss finish (Gen1)
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: 22 Frets – 25.5" Scale, 12" Radius, Black Dot inlays
- Pickups: Vola VDR I bridge, Vola VTS I neck
- Electronics: 1 x Volume (Push-pull: power boost for Rear pickup) – 1 x Tone 3 – way Lever Switch
- Hardware: Nickel, Gotoh Ti-TC1 Bridge, Gotoh SD91-05M HAP Tuners, Gotoh TC10 Control Panel
- Case: Vola Deluxe Gig Bag (included)
Shipping: Free Shipping!
Shop Vola Guitar offers Free Shipping and covers all VAT fees!
In the Nashville Metro area? Local pickup available! Email email@example.com to set up an appointment for pickup. If close enough, we will deliver!
Tax Advisory: Tennessee residents will be charged a sales tax of 9.75% on the purchase. Since we are a TN-based business and only have a nexus presence in TN, we have to charge tax for TN residents only. Other states, unless executed differently by their state government to charge taxes on online purchases, are exempt from paying taxes on Tensolo Music Co. purchases.
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.